Gemma Challis IIHHT ITEC, MICHT MFHT MARR Reg
A warm welcome to The Norfolk Retreat, nestled in the peaceful north Norfolk countryside.
My name is Gemma Challis and I have been a practising holistic therapist for 18 years. I work intuitively and provide a wide range of bespoke holistic therapies, giving you the opportunity to relax and nurture yourself in a calm, unhurried and caring environment.
I work with both women and men and tailor treatments to client’s individual needs, whether this is helping you to overcome specific ailments, improving general health and well-being, decreasing stress or helping you to relax and enjoy some time out from day to day stresses.
My particular area of interest is in the treatment of individuals and couples with fertility issues and in women’s health, treating hormonal imbalances such as; menstrual irregularities, low thyroid function, PCOS, PMT, endometriosis and peri/post menopause. I’m qualified to work safely alongside IUI, IVF/ICSI protocols, frozen embryo transfer or donor cycles.
I also feel very passionate about supporting women and their babies through every stage of pregnancy, helping you to feel well prepared and well supported so you can experience a positive and healthy pregnancy, labour and birth. I have lots of experience working with pregnancy and the combination of skills I offer means my treatments are adaptable for all trimesters, providing very tailored sessions to meet your needs. I am also experienced to work and support women who have complications in pregnancy.
It is my aim to build a trusting connection, held within a safe and nurturing environment. I believe providing a peaceful setting encourages a good client/provider relationship, enhancing well-being and providing space for you to truly relax and experience positive change.
My hope is that my client’s always feel they receive professional, personalised, compassionate, high quality care from The Norfolk Retreat.
With a love for learning I continue to enhance my skills and deepen my knowledge to offer the most up to date service to my clients.
To book an appointment or to discuss your requirements in confidence please contact me on 07576 365219 for an informal chat or email Gemma@thenorfolkretreat.co.uk
My Qualifications & Post-Graduate training
- IIHHT Diploma in Reflexology
- ITEC Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Body Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage Diploma
- Hot Stone massage Diploma
- Myofascial Release Diploma
- Natural Facial Lift Massage (Facial Rejuvenation) Diploma
- First degree in the Usui System of Reiki Healing
- Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology (RLD) with Sally Kay
- Infertility and Maternity Reflexology
- Advanced Massage in Pregnancy with Suzanne Yates (Well Mother) international expert in this field.
- Maternity Reflexology for Fertility, Pre-Conception & Pregnancy with Mauricio (Moshe) Kruchik
- The Pre-Conceptual care programme with Barbara Scott (Seren Natural Fertility)
- The Assisted Conception Programme with Barbara Scott (Seren Natural Fertility)
- Antenatal Wisdom Advanced Post Graduate Diploma to work as an Antenatal Teacher and Doula
- IICT Thrivecraft Meditation Practitioner course
- Full registered member, The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Complementary Healthcare Therapist Register
- Fully registered member, Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR)
Please note: The information in this website is not intended to be medical advice or replace the services of a health professional. I do not diagnose or offer any medical treatment of any kind, however, these holistic therapies can be very helpful to people suffering from a range of ailments and conditions.