A natural non-surgical facial lift massage helps to release muscular tension and remove toxins, not only improving your complexion but helping to prevent and dramatically reduce wrinkles, age spots and the ageing process. Beauty is an important aspect of health and wellbeing, and when we look good we feel great about ourselves.
The techniques used are extensive and more varied than a western facial. Deeper pressure is used to loosen tight facial muscles giving a much more effective treatment, producing the effect of a natural face-lift without the insertion of needles.
As with all holistic therapies a course of treatment is recommended to gain the most benefit due to the cumulative effect. Improvement in the texture of the skin will be evident after one session, however if you want real facial improvement a course of at least 6 sessions is recommended. Once you’ve had the initial course and to maintain the face-lift effect, a fortnightly or monthly treatment is advisable.
Benefits of Natural Lift Facial Massage can include:
- As well as improving the facial appearance it also helps to bring balance physically, spiritually and emotionally.
- Delays the ageing process.
- Deeply relaxing.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Promotes deep relaxation.
- Relieves headaches, eyestrain, sinus problems and insomnia.
- Reduces stress.
- Reduces stiffness and tension in the neck and shoulders.
* If you have had Botox or fillers, it is advised to leave at least twelve weeks before commencing a course of Natural Lift Facial massage.