Massage and bodywork are well known throughout the world for its many health benefits and the healing power of therapeutic touch. Massage is stress relieving, grounding and highly effective at helping to eliminate pain and tension from problem areas in the body, releasing muscular and emotional tension, restoring motion and improving general health and well-being.
The bodywork I offer is a combination of holistic massage, deep tissue, trigger point therapy and myofascial release. I work intuitively on the day to whatever your needs are as they will change week to week, thereby I adjust my therapeutic massage techniques to your preferred outcome and pressure, with focused attention on the areas that need a little more work. This allows me to work in a holistic way.
I believe massage is an art. I sense, listen and feel the tissues for pain, inflammation and resistance and apply the correct strokes and specialized stretching techniques to release areas of blockages and tension in the muscles. This allows the tissues to move more freely and affects the best healing technique.
From a gentle relaxation treatment, to frozen shoulder, headaches, neck, shoulder, back pain you are in capable hands. I have over a decade of experience working with children and adults.
When booking please allow for a 15 min consultation if it is your first time. Dependent upon the your needs the massage can be relaxing, uplifting or invigorating and along with lifestyle and aftercare advice the Holistic approach to massage is a great way to help keep you in control of your own health.
Benefits of Therapeutic Massage can include:
- Improved blood circulation and lymph flow
- Relaxes tight muscles and relieves tired stiff joints.
- Reduces fatigue
- Reduces lower back pain, neck pain, jaw pain, and other bodily aches
- Releases endorphins the feel good hormones that help to provide pain relief.
- Reduces stress and tension.
- Relieves anxiety and depression
- Reduces chronic back pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Headaches and migraine.
- Muscle spasms.
- Pelvic pain.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- TMJ dysfunction.
- Alleviates muscle tension and spasm
- Alleviates lower back pain
- Helps relieve osteoarthritis pain
- Helps relieve Fibromyalgia pain
- Improves recovery after post-operative surgery
- Improves recovery from injuries such as whiplash, sports injuries etc
- Improves posture and range of motion
- £45 for 60 mins
- £55 for 75 mins
- £65 for 90 mins session (recommended for full body)